CoolSculpting Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Reduction in Jaipur
What is Cryolipolysis and CoolSculpting?
Tried hard to get rid of the stubborn fat? Is nothing working for you? Don’t worry that is not the end to your dream of looking fit and good.
Yes, we are confident to support you in your dream of shedding that extra fat with CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive process of cryolipolysis or fat freezing as they say. Under the technique, the cells that do not respond to exercise are frozen to a temperature that destroys it. Of course, your skin and other tissues are all unharmed, but guess that stubborn fat is all gone.
Cryolipolysis Treatment in Jaipur at Skinaa Clinic
Cryolipolysis is to work on the hard fat bulges that you are not able to shed despite exercises and diet. Under the treatment procedure of cryolipolysis treatment is available at our clinic, we do not use any needles. In simple words, the process does not involve any needles.
We use CoolsSculpting fat freezing treatment in Jaipur at our Skinaa clinic. It implies that the area which your doctor wants to target is held between the paddles. These paddles cool quickly and we will leave them on your body part for about 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the need. In this treatment method, about 20-25% of the fat cells are destroyed.
The final results of the fat shedding can be seen after a few months but you can observe a few changes within a few weeks.
At times during the procedure, a patient might complain about the pain or numbness. There could be slight pinching and pulling sensations as you are losing the fat cells there. You could suffer with some pains after the session but don’t worry that will be gone.
Why Choose Skinaa for Cryolipolysis/ Coolsculpting in Jaipur?
At Skinaa, our idea is to offer comfort to our patients without bringing discomfort to their life.
- Our clinic is equipped with the latest technology devices and equipment.
- We work to support your efforts for bringing changes in your body. Skinaa is a powerful team of best skin and healthcare providers in treating the person with stubborn body fat. Our Jaipur specialists are trained in Cryolipolysis. And the services do not end here, but we do provide you the after care also.
If you are still thinking, that will be a delay in shedding that extra kilos on your body. Connect with our experts and find out how we move ahead.
What are the Tips to lower discomfort?
If after the treatment, you still carry that discomfort, you should talk to our doctors. We will help you get rid of the pain and other side effects if you are experiencing it.
The doctors can suggest a mild massage at the treatment point which will bring for you quick relaxation.
As the CoolSculpting is not a surgical procedure there are not many medicines for it. We do not have anaesthesia, so the pain might be felt after the process.The doctors at Skinaa will recommend pain medications if you have a pain or swelling.
At times, our doctors can recommend you to have Ibuprofen as it is good to treat both pain and inflammation. But depending on the conditions and the side effects there can be other medicine recommendations.
What are the After Care Tips for CoolSculpting.
As a part of the after care tips that must follow, a patient must follow these for quick relief:
- Try deep breathing and meditation exercises.
- The patient must try gentle exercises.
- You can choose warm compresses.
- Massage therapy will give you relief.
- Wear loose clothes that do not stick to your body.
- Keep moving to reduce the inflammation or pain in the body. Ultimately, it will go and remember that you are up to looking good. So stay on the move.
Have a Skin or Hair Problem?