From watersports to outdoor adventures, from beach time to swimming pool trips, all come with the onset of summers. But this prolonged exposure to the sun can be dangerous for all types of skin. Excess of everything can be bad similarly deficiency can have its own impact. Lack of sun exposure can also lead to deficiency of Vitamin D in the body. Just as deficiency, excess sun rays can be harmful. Due to the increased production of melanin and darkness. melanin and darkness.
Effect of sun rays on skin
- Reduces the elasticity of the skin
- Premature aging
- Tanning and discoloration
The above effects are known to all, but one must keep in mind how to protect your skin from such damage.
How to shield your skin?
- Apply sunscreen: It is necessary to protect your skin from UV rays. Applying sunscreen between SPF 30 and SPF 70 is recommended. Apply it after every 2 hours.
- Keep hydrated: A minimum intake daily 3 liters of water in a day is must to keep your skin hydrate and fresh.
- Follow a skincare routine that includes regular washing of the face, applying lotions. Use water-absorbing paper to clean the sweat on the front.
- Avoid exposure to the sun: If you are going out during peak hours when the sun is strong, try to protect your skin. If necessary, wear sunglasses and cover your face with an umbrella or wear hat which is readily available near the seaside areas.
- Avoid applying too much makeup and believe in your natural beauty.
Do not get upset with a tan line or a spot on your face? Contact us and get your problem solved. Skinaa provides unique beauty treatments which can give excellent results in this scorching heat. our experts examine your skin and treat you accordingly to give your skin a “wow” feel. so, it’s time to visit skinaa say goodbye to you skin problems.